Women make a difference in the lives of those they love every day – as a mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend or partner. At Memorial Health Meadows Physicians, we celebrate the women in our lives by providing healthcare that meets their ever-changing needs.
Our women’s care specialists combine extraordinary care with outstanding medical treatment to make your well-being and comfort our top priority.
Obstetrics and Gynecologic Expertise in Vidalia
Whether you’re looking for contraception and family planning advice, or are ready to expand your family, our obstetrician gynecologists have the expertise to help:
- Childbirth – Our physicians are with you every step of the journey, from delivery through post pregnancy with important services like breastfeeding support.
- Fertility – When pregnancy doesn’t happen as quickly or easily as hoped, our OBGYN’s work closely with fertility specialists to identify and treat conditions which may be preventing a woman from becoming pregnant.
- High-Risk Obstetric Care – Through our maternal-fetal medicine network, we offer an experienced team to support high-risk moms-to-be.
- Lactation Consulting – Our lactation consultants provide education and information about breastfeeding, advice on any problems that may arise and tips on how to continue breastfeeding when returning to work.
- 3D and 4D Ultrasound Imaging – We provide both 3D and 4D fetal ultrasound imaging, with 4D ultrasound provided in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Gynecologic Care for All of Life’s Stages
Memorial Health Meadows Physicians | Women’s Care provides comprehensive care – from adolescent gynecology and well-woman care to contraception counseling or relief from menopause symptoms.
- Routine Care
- Contraception Consultation
- Diagnostic Services
- Adolescent Care
- Infertility Care
- Menopause Management
- Onsite Lab Services